What is a bellows?
The system created with bellows to protect the loading-unloading area from external influences
and to prevent heat losses is called bellows.
- Protects the loading area in outdoor weather conditions.
- Supports easy loading and unloading,
- Prevents heat and energy loss,
-Provides a protected connection by protecting against bumps,
- Aluminum frame and outer casing
- Waterway that prevents rain from accumulating
- Polyester PVC front and side bands
- Galvanized steel connection apparatus
- side scissor system with forward and
backward flexing movement
Copyright© 2022 Auto GP All rights reserved.